Suburban power door lock relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wb292

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally got some time off of work and started on this with my test light. When I went to the metal fuses on the drivers side dash, that fuse was loose. I pulled it, bent the connector tabs in with a pick and everything started working again. Thanks for y’all’s help!

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got some time off of work and started on this with my test light. When I went to the metal fuses on the drivers side dash, that fuse was loose. I pulled it, bent the connector tabs in with a pick and everything started working again. Thanks for y’all’s help!
I would’ve thought the clicking relay sound meant it was working, they’re supposed to.

wb292

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea the relay by the steering column would click. But my test light showed no power to the leads. Fixing that fuse connection did the trick. The power seat started working too. I’m thrilled it was that simple.