Aal vs lift block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
No they're 1.25 tons they're closer to a k30 but still not.

GT_80

Always Tinkerin'
Reaction score
The 1980's military trucks K20 was the platform or in our speak OOBS truck lol
M1008, M1009, CUCV those trucks -

You must be registered for see images attach

I have a buddy that buys, strips, and rebuilds them so he has tons of parts. he had a dis-assembled leaf pack, so I bought one leaf from each spring, cut them to length, and installed in my truck. then added a 1" block.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
The 1980's military trucks K20 was the platform or in our speak OOBS truck lol
M1008, M1009, CUCV those trucks -

You must be registered for see images attach

I have a buddy that buys, strips, and rebuilds them so he has tons of parts. he had a dis-assembled leaf pack, so I bought one leaf from each spring, cut them to length, and installed in my truck. then added a 1" block.
No they weren't read my previous comment. I have one.

hondaracer44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I got my truck the previous owner put some extra leafs in mine for some more lift and it rode rough as hell the back didn't hardly move at all I ended taking them off. I'm running 5 leafs now and it isn't to bad.

99K3500HDCCLB

Reaction score
it will make it stiffer but increase your weight you can carry while keep your truck level. It also is safe with towing applications

Reaction score
Offroad design offers a one-inch zero rate ADD A LEAF to give you some lift without the negative effects of a block or a stiffer ride and you can move the axle an inch forward or back if you want to with it. If you need something for hauling heavier loads in my opinion air bags are better because they don't affect your ride when they're empty

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Offroad design offers a one-inch zero rate ADD A LEAF to give you some lift without the negative effects of a block or a stiffer ride and you can move the axle an inch forward or back if you want to with it. If you need something for hauling heavier loads in my opinion air bags are better because they don't affect your ride when they're empty
Just took a look at them for my nbs. For $40 I'm buying a set this week

sent from my glade air freshner