A/C Condenser brand recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As for people saying the orfice tubes don’t fit, a lot of the condensers come with one already installed. My Murray one did, which I’m pretty sure is a rebranded Spectra.

Did you have any trouble getting the Murray one to fit? My original condenser was 16” tall. This Spectra one is 16-3/8” so the existing bracket pads at the top are not fitting without trimming down the rubber portion or seriously forcing the condenser down under the big support member. I hate rigging stuff together.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Turd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It fit fine. The only thing I had to do was slightly bend the input and output lines to match the truck.

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
You have to be aggressive. Push down on the condenser to compress the lower mounts as you get the upper mounts to start under the core support. Tap them in gently with a hammer. Only tap the mounts. It's meant to be very snug. I have never had one just drop into place, not even with the factory condenser.