99 Suburban MegaFuse block wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VortecBurb

Reaction score
alright guys getting down to the last things and I know this should be simple but there is a fuse block with 2 posts and a mega fuse in the middle on the passenger side right by the battery on the fan shroud. It has 3 wires that go to it( one long wire from the drivers side that runs the length of the shroud, another from the back of the alternator and another one from the battery. I'm assuming the long one will be on one post and then the alternator and battery wires would be together on the other Is that correct? I have a single battery setup

Last edited:

VortecBurb

Reaction score
right now its wired with the alternator and long cable on the left looking at car from front and the battery cable on the right.

95k150050

Reaction score
Either or will be fine. If you have the long wire that goes to the main fuse box, if the fuse blows it will turn truck off where if it's on battery side it will run till battery dies