99 shorty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooh, my favorite Camaro body. It has the early RS body kit, and not the later goofy-scoop version.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thing I hate about those U-Haul trailers is how far forward you pull the car to use their straps. I towed my friend's Terminator with my 1500 on a U-Haul trailer and it balanced out much better with the car just behind the chocks. There were enough places on the trailer to tie it down like normal that way. The trailers themselves are nice and light and pull great.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thing I hate about those U-Haul trailers is how far forward you pull the car to use their straps. I towed my friend's Terminator with my 1500 on a U-Haul trailer and it balanced out much better with the car just behind the chocks. There were enough places on the trailer to tie it down like normal that way. The trailers themselves are nice and light and pull great.
I prefer renting full size from equipment rental place because of the weight distribution issues uhaul trailers have, but for this one it worked fine and was cheaper

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I prefer renting full size from equipment rental place because of the weight distribution issues uhaul trailers have, but for this one it worked fine and was cheaper

That 3rd gen is probably a bit less porky than the Terminator. Plans?

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That 3rd gen is probably a bit less porky than the Terminator. Plans?
Working on essentially a copy of my TA except better for a friend. Back around 2010 when ls swapping on the TA, ls3 was a lot more expensive and it recieved ls1 instead.
Went out for exhaust. Still have some misc clean up items to finish(fuse block mount, catch can, misc wire, fuel pump change)
You must be registered for see images attach

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm a fan of blue cars.

That shade is much to my liking.
I prefer blue, but always ended up with different colors. Decided to repaint one of the vehicles I had. I ended up selling everything two seater as could not use as a daily any more.