99 shorty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also ordered new strikers. Because the door is sitting correctly, it moves a bit on bumps as the strikers are wore.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I also ordered new strikers. Because the door is sitting correctly, it moves a bit on bumps as the strikers are wore.

Did you get OEM GM strikers? If so do you happen to have the part number handy? I need to replace the front two in my Suburban at some point.

I'm coming up with GM part number 15013147, but they're showing out of stock or discontinued from several vendors. Maybe I need to order those soon...

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you get OEM GM strikers? If so do you happen to have the part number handy? I need to replace the front two in my Suburban at some point.

I'm coming up with GM part number 15013147, but they're showing out of stock or discontinued from several vendors. Maybe I need to order those soon...
I just ordered 4 of that part number. Gmparts direct showed in stock in packs of 5. But with $25 shipping, went with Amazon vendor instead

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

On unrelated note, do you know of a source of a better than dorman detent roller replacement?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
On unrelated note, do you know of a source of a better than dorman detent roller replacement?

I was about to ask you the same thing earlier. :lol: My Suburban is probably going to need new rollers in the front too.

I just looked it up, pretty sure that GM part number 12540326 is what we need. Looks like they're still available and can be had for around $50 each if you look around.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was about to ask you the same thing earlier. :lol: My Suburban is probably going to need new rollers in the front too.

I just looked it up, pretty sure that GM part number 12540326 is what we need. Looks like they're still available and can be had for around $50 each if you look around.
Thanks. Will probably pick some up soon. Passenger side on tahoe and burban are in need if replacement

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replaced outer door handle. Bolts were loose, which probably was the reason it broke. Added sound deadening inside the door and foam on the door panel.
You must be registered for see images attach