'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only things left to do are wire the injectors, extend my alternator wire, install headers, dipsticks, and accessories. I'm hoping to hear it run tonight!

I'll install my radiator and fans after I get my steering box back from being rebuilt, but at least I can hear it run.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Poor quality, but here is a picture of some of my wiring. I'll get better pics after I finish it up and put loom on it. I'm very pleased with how it is turning out!
You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, after struggling with the transmission dipstick and the passenger side header, I called it quits for the night. I did hook up the battery to see if it would turn over and to check the fuel lines for leaks. Everything is looking good so far! I'm excited to hear it run lol.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
6.0 looks good sitting in there! I'm interested in your opinion of the Blue Top box.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thank you! I don't have much left from it running. Ryan has been great at keeping in touch with me and snaweing all of my questions. My box is still being shipped and is delayed bc of the weather. I'm hoping he gets it today or tomorrow!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is the box a complete rebuild or just reseal?

Complete rebuild. Sane thing as if I bought one from them. I'm wanting mine custom painted which they'll only do on send in boxes. Plus it'll still be my original box.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, Suburban won't run until I get the tuning issue fixed. They didn't leave VATS or the alternator codes turned off like it was previously, so it will not stay running. I installed my accessories and measured for the belt length. I'm not looking foward to trimming my nice engine cover for the ac line. [emoji24]

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll need to get mine done at some point. What I was told was a rebuilt unit turned out to be just a reseal.

I'm sure it would make a world's difference. I'm about tempted to pull the box from our 1991 parts truck because it still hasn't showed that blue top has received my box and I'm really wanting to drive the burb!