99 Classic Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck is a 99 so its peiced together from parts of different years, EX my tach is a 97 chevy tach, so beings that my emblem has plastic studs with hollow nuts does not nessicerilly mean that your 96-98 will be the same. Mine looked really bad and was scratched alot, so I took my grill off and pulled the emblem off, taped the chrome off, primered and then painted it to match.

You must be registered for see images attach

here is the original red.

then the color matched one.

Last edited:

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alittle more of custimizing under the hood, its a bit easier and less time consuming that custom painting under the truck so I'll mess with under the hood for now.

went through and pulled off the wiper fluid cap, radiator cap and resivoir cap, paint matched em and blacked out the letters.
]
[/URL]

and then taped and color matched the "vortec" on the intake

Last edited:

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a $200 gift card to a truck accessories shop in town, only had to put up $30 to get it all installed. Ended up being a tinted brow, bug shield, window vista, and pin stripe.

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wanted a look that everyone notice going down the road, so I decided on street scene LED driving lights. Bought a new valance, cut slots at the very bottom of it for the lights to fit into, then wired them to my running lights.