98 scsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Loving the build man! Looks great! Can I ask, where did you get the 30 bar billet in a black?? I need one bad!
Thanks

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Loving the build man! Looks great! Can I ask, where did you get the 30 bar billet in a black?? I need one bad!
Thanks

got if off ebay, i think it was grille4u or something like that just watch them because theyll put 2 different auctions up one for like 400 and the other at like 150. Fit kinda sucks but from reading even the good ones dont fit well

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn im def loving the build dude! id love to snag a esky console and put it in my obs but not sure if itd fit bc i have the 4x4 floor shifter....... nevertheless BADASS BUILD MAN!

the rims look sick as hell!!!!!!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Ive thought about that idea but idk yet, if i do mess with the lights i think ima take them apart and paint the back the headlight housing solid black. Friend has his headlights tinted on his new truck and said its worst thing hes ever done cant see a thing at night lol, but his are black pretty much

They arent smoked superdark. Take alook at my truck. I can see perfect at night with my HIDs. I just personally hate all the aftermarket ebay lights. They all leak and fit terrible, The Anzo USA ones fit awesome as do TYC's. I had a set of ebays and they sucked.