'98 Busurban Storm Chase Vehicle Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Just put a new steering wheel and shift knob on (the old wheel was a foam piece of crap).

I'm also going to do the oil cooler lines this weekend along with an oil change.

After that, I should in theory have NO LEAKS!!!!! (Until something else starts leaking).

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Real, but didn't originally make it (though I drilled it out). I found it at a flea market.
I saw the scratches and wondered. I used to have one on a walking stick, that I attached with a chair leg screw. For the stick, I used a straight branch of crepe myrtle, about 3' long.
I have a #4 ball(purple) to make another one, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
V

Volcano - will watch that tonight! LOL

Along with being a fan and owner of a GMT400. I'm the same way with old school Audi's as well and movies.
I'm like that with any old car. Especially muscle cars. But since I own a suburban I always annoy the family with pointing out how many times a burb in a film lol

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The era of the silver door is over.

I just picked up this blue door off marketplace the other day since it would've cost me about $300 to paint the other door (that's the sheap price with me literially working at a body shop).

It's a bit rusty at the bottom, but I don't care, now the truck is a 15 footer again.

I'm kinda considering keeping the 2500 badge, and see if I can fool anyone.