'98 Busurban Storm Chase Vehicle Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Its been a while, but I had some fun in Moab.

I went up the poison spider trail, and pushed the Burb within an inch of its life (I had to borrow a farm jack after I had the oil pan caught on a rock and couldn't move without putting a hole in it).

So I'm now highly considering a lift on the truck

But I think I'm going to do some work on the front end first after I had the truck up on the alignment rack.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also I found myself a pair of different hub caps for the truck.

What do you guys think? I only got a pair for now, but I kinda like how they look since its an actual gmt400 hub cap.
I never knew that they made these in 15s until I saw them in the junkyard.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I never knew that they made these in 15s until I saw them in the junkyard.
Yes I have a set of 16" ones from my 90 R2500 square Burb, I repainted the center emblems because they were faded. They're off a GMC though.... I need to sell em cause I don't have the truck anymore.......got a couple other pieces too, a gray overhead console and other things. Will post pics next time I go to the garage.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes I have a set of 16" ones from my 90 R2500 square Burb, I repainted the center emblems because they were faded. They're off a GMC though.... I need to sell em cause I don't have the truck anymore.......got a couple other pieces too, a gray overhead console and other things. Will post pics next time I go to the garage.
I'm looking for 15s as I just bought new 15 inch tires, but maybe I'll get some 16 inch rally's and 285s when I eventually lift the truck.