97' Tahoe 350.. Dealer Only Heater Hose ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YeA HoE

Reaction score
So this hose basically busted on me the other day. Been trying to source it from the auto parts or Napa but no one seems to have it. Really only from the dealer ??????

You must be registered for see images attach

It comes from the head to the firewall. tried to plug both ends and leave it as it but i guess it needs to be flowing coolant through there cuz my truck heated up right after i did that

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Remove the quick disconnect fitting from the intake manifold (CAREFULLY) and replace it with a standard hose barb nipple, then just get a length of hose you need and a couple clamps.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Remove the quick disconnect fitting from the intake manifold (CAREFULLY) and replace it with a standard hose barb nipple, then just get a length of hose you need and a couple clamps.

:word: Those hoses are prone to failure.

YeA HoE

Reaction score
Can you post a pic of the barb nipple your talking about so i know what im looking for ? Sorry I cant think of it

YeA HoE

Reaction score
Nevermind I got it thanks alot....

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Something like one of these, where you screw it into the manifold and then slip the end of the hose over the barbed end.
You must be registered for see images

Bigblue

Reaction score
dorman makes an extended nipple so you can cut the stock hose right behind the aluminum crimp sleeve and slip the hose on and clamp it. I do it to every time i have one of those apart.

shibbershabber

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive got to do the same project, but only have one vehicle and trying to round up everything before I start as I wont be able to drive until its done...

What is the thread size?
What is the size on the barbed end?

Thanks

97Zman

Reaction score
I found a replacement by Mr. Gasket while poking around the Auto Zone one day. It's made specifically for this swap.