Heater Hose Part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwojoaa96

Reaction score
1995 c1500 4.3L v6

Hey forum. I pulled the cab off my truck and the heater hoses had to be cut off the two ports on the firewall to the heater core. I am having trouble finding the replacement parts.

I need the two hoses with the aluminum piping that runs from the two ports on the firewall, one threads into the back of the engine. And the other longer hose threads into the thermostat or water pump area.

Sorry I didn’t take pictures I’m at work shopping. I could find the one that goes from the firewall to the back of the engine but the other one is not on rockauto or anywhere else. Parts numbers appreciated or links preferred.

Thanks
-Mitch

98 Nitro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rock Auto shows both

Attachments

• 20230713_081850.jpg
    20230713_081850.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 16

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Aluminum piping from the firewall? It sounds like you cut the ends off the heater core.

The hoses are just rubber at the firewall end, and clamp onto the heater core which protrudes through the firewall.

For clarification..
You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

Last edited:

mwojoaa96

Reaction score
@someotherguy

So I finally took some pictures. It was not the heater core side I am talking about. I didn’t cut those pipes but just the rubber to get the hoses off. This appears to be threaded into the water pump. It is not to be confused with an AC line as I removed those.

It goes on the pipe next to the inlet but I can’t seem to find one with that aluminum piping part that threads into the water pump. Sorry if it’s hard to tell but the hose I’m holding goes over the ac compressor where it becomes aluminum and threads down into the water pump.

Also here’s a picture of the inlet threaded into the back of the motor

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why can’t you just enter details of your truck on RockAuto and verify yourself?