96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, Me too! I have had 14 Montes. #12 is my baby, 86 SS hardtop and #14 is the daily 01 SS. And my kid has a 84 SS.

Post a pic of the Skylark when you get a chance. A Bodys are sweet!
some skylark pics....mt washington in NH...
You must be registered for see images attach

dropping in my 455! i powder coated all the white stuff....note to everyone....i knew i shouldnt but couldnt resist coating my flexplate....bad idea! no amount of red locktite will keep your tq converter bolts tight....they come loose at least once a year if you beat on it!

the old numbers matching 340...

testing rims out...

factory a/c is ice cold....power windows all work. power disc brake conversion, th400 with shift kit, 66 chevelle 12 bolt rear with 3;55.....love this car...

this is the WHOREvette i restored for my ex....she left me right when i finished it and she hit a deer in the the very next day!!!!!

found a pic of my 86 after sitting rotting in a field for like 5 years....right before i sold it...it was really nice when i had it in its prime...it was wicked cool as a 5 speed! hard to fit work boots to push the clutch to the floor but i think camaros were the same, i have pretty big feet and would hit the brake when pushing in clutch sometimes if i had boots on.

i have tons of buick pics but dont know how to put on here without up loading to photobucket...

Last edited:

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well went to put one mirror back together....yup...when i took first one apart i broke big mirror lock tabs off that one too. they just cracked, did not break off.....so i need to get both big mirrors with the back plastic clips on rear......really hope someone chimes in where i can get some....

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so i added more stuff to my mirrors....
mirror base...

bad pic's but i cut a notch in rear of both tubes, drilled out inner tube, welded plate on top side, welded small arch in bottom...had to have it to hold plastics, then drilled plate....

i installed my cb forever ago and have been trying to find a home for an antenna that would not look stupid or be in the way if i put cap on or took it off....think this will work and look good....making one on other side for looks....its hard to tune duel antennas

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the execution of the antennas, only worry I would have it the added weight/vibration etc may transmit to the mirrors more? I have mine fender mounted on both trucks.
yeah i was worried about that. i used thicker steel for base, feels pretty stout now.....ill update you guys if i ever find mirror glass and get to install these and test them!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I may ask for more detailed pics. Hell I might see if I can't make a set of stock mirrors work this way. Keep my tonneau cover and still have CB whips!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk