96 C3500 RCLB aka Stumpy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is super nice. I'm surprised they aren't selling it for more than $10k.
I actually really like it, if i had money I’d buy it. Unfortunately I just can’t let mine go lol. There actually was a silverado dually for sale almost just like that one for 10k, it took forever to sell unless they just decided to keep it.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Just cheap ebay ones. I have to pull them they are already fogging up and fill with water.

You know what to do to fix them, don't you? Seems like ALL composite (plastic) headlights from every manufacturer for every brand of vehicle does this. If I could figure out a way to make $$ buying, sealing and reselling them, I would.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Made a routine stop by my local junkyard, to check for an OEM Silverado grille, and thought I spotted one from a distance, but upon closer inspection, it was aftermarket, and cracked in a couple places. I did manage to get the entire wiring harness for the headlights, and the filler piece that goes under the grille.
This yard has 10-15 gmt400 trucks and suvs but they get picked over pretty quick.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Made a routine stop by my local junkyard, to check for an OEM Silverado grille, and thought I spotted one from a distance, but upon closer inspection, it was aftermarket, and cracked in a couple places. I did manage to get the entire wiring harness for the headlights, and the filler piece that goes under the grille.
This yard has 10-15 gmt400 trucks and suvs but they get picked over pretty quick.
I had total hell trying to find any GMC grille around here when I was looking for mine. I wound up running to the yard to get mine within an hour of them posting the suburban online lol