96-99 spider unit tube/hose where can get some or somrthing close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrumpyOldTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just buy the upgraded Delphi fuel injector spider. $300 at any major auto parts store. or you can buy individual tubes on rock auto/ebay and get stuck in same situation

lussks

Reaction score
I'm doing a ls3 injector mod on a stock intake I'm close but can't get a nylon tubbing that flexes enough

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Have any pics of your progress? I'd like to see this. All I could tell you on the tubing is buy the individual replacement injectors and cut the tubing off, If I could see whta you're working with I might have a better suggestion

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Come to think of it, try somewhere that sells the plastic air tubing for tractor trailers, it can handle more than enough pressure, but you'd have to ask if it would hold up to the fuel eating at it.

lussks

Reaction score
Found the tubbing in jegs but that I idea was trash so I'm gonna run steel tubing insidr the manifold I'm just gonna use the electrical out of the spider unit I have a couple pics of the manifold but don't know how to post them I can email them and you can post them

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Found the tubbing in jegs but that I idea was trash so I'm gonna run steel tubing insidr the manifold I'm just gonna use the electrical out of the spider unit I have a couple pics of the manifold but don't know how to post them I can email them and you can post them

Make a free photobucket account

lussks

Reaction score
I'm having issues injectors are 120% duty cycle on 5psi @ 4500 rpm I'm gonna run 8-9 psi since I live in cali I need to keep everything functional so ls3 injectors are 42# small enough I have ny plumbing kinda figured out

And that's on a new updated spider unit let me see if I can post pics