95 vortec to tbi? what do I need to do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I bought a 93 tbi motor to go in my 95 yukon with the vortec. .some say cant be done others say I can put my vortec heads and intake on the tbi block? I really need some help here

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I bought a 93 tbi motor to go in my 95 yukon with the vortec. .some say cant be done others say I can put my vortec heads and intake on the tbi block? I really need some help here

why would you swap out a Vortec for a TBI?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Whats wrong with the vortec in it now? if its bottom end just put the vortec top end on it, crank sensor wheel, timing cover and balancer and it should be fine.

Reaction score
The vortec has a rod knocking and im a ford man know nothing about chevy bought the tbi motor not knowing

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Whats wrong with the vortec in it now? if its bottom end just put the vortec top end on it, crank sensor wheel, timing cover and balancer and it should be fine.

This^^^. Intake gaskets, head gaskets, a timing cover, and a tbi flywheel if you don't have one, and you will be happily on your way.