95 stepside SAC build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I know what you mean. All the little parts even nickel and dime you over budget. But the ends justify the means for sure! Clean ride bro!
thanks man your rig looks pretty bad ass, maybe some day ill lift it up to your height but im happy with it for now.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck looks great. Congrats and good job. Nothing feels better than getting in it for the first time after a huge project gets completed. That truck is identical to what mine use to look like before I started wheeling hard.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck looks great. Congrats and good job. Nothing feels better than getting in it for the first time after a huge project gets completed. That truck is identical to what mine use to look like before I started wheeling hard.
thanks man

awsome build man!... u just used used stock 47" fronts didnt u?
yes they are front k20 springs

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man, never seen this build... mind you havent been o nthe site much lately. But dawm this truck looks sweet! So nice and clean... with awesome Solid front axle, id wanna go off roading... but the beatiful paint... dont think id want to!

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes they are front k20 springs

i was trying to decide between 52's and 47's for mine, but after see'ing urs, i think im sold on the 47's... i want a little bit of lift but not too much, and ur is jsut about the right height... now all u need to post is some flex pics lol

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, never seen this build... mind you havent been o nthe site much lately. But dawm this truck looks sweet! So nice and clean... with awesome Solid front axle, id wanna go off roading... but the beatiful paint... dont think id want to!
thanks man, yeah i dont do to much crazy wheeling with it, mostly just trail riding.

i was trying to decide between 52's and 47's for mine, but after see'ing urs, i think im sold on the 47's... i want a little bit of lift but not too much, and ur is jsut about the right height... now all u need to post is some flex pics lol
yeah defintally i just need to regear the front end to match the 410s in the rear and i will be able to get some better pics. i just got the gears delivered now i just need to find the time lol

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This weekend i am going to try and get my front axle regeared and am trying to get everything i need together. Question my dust shields are all dented and rotted to ive been trying to find a new pair of them but nobody has them and i cant find them anywhere. Should i keep searching of just get rid of them?