95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idle Serge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will be sold. I have no use for em. They currently have 31's on them too lol. The wheels themselves are in decent condition, I just will have a need for a staggard setup for tires that I want to run.
I need me some spares for the winter :wink: but everything I come across it either extremely far away or a hefty price tag...

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I need me some spares for the winter :wink: but everything I come across it either extremely far away or a hefty price tag...
Yeah I understand that one completely. My truck won't see a winter again. In all honesty I wouldn't even know a price to ask. I have shipped and sold wheels all over the world. It's not as bad as most people think. The last set I sold cost $75-100 to ship, and that was via UPS.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Alright @Wh4t3v3rs and @618 Syndicate I need some input on gauges for my custom setup

I will be doing a GPS speedometer regardless so there is that but I am stuck on styling lmao

Black with Blue backlighting and Chrome Bezels similar to this
You must be registered for see images attach

Full Digital Blue

Black with digital speedometer and 7 color choices

Classic black with black face and it has the turn signal/high beam ind in the speedo

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you need to be able to see what the gauges are telling you at a glance? Or is it more for staying within an overall "look" or theme for the truck? What color are the rest of your interior lights? What color is the general interior? Answer these questions and some choices will surface as more obvious.
Of the choices presented, I like the last one the best, except for the rpm in hundreds. I hate that, it's a pet peeve. Clean and classic presentation otherwise, which I like.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Interior is gray, no theme at all its going to be a cruiser/occasional drag truck. The bench seat will eventually be redone in the old school blue plaid and gray from the 67-72 trucks. The cluster needs to be functional and legible at a glance yes.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what engine management you gonna do?

that might have a little say so on gauges.

Last edited: