95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
So the guy has no clue what the gear ratio is, I may still buy it. I also did some body work on the truck, mainly the tailgate it had a really really faded aluminum chevrolet strip and I have a custom emblem decal to go on once paint and bodywork is done. So I eliminated that and got rid of all the 3m bullsh1t. And sanded and primed where it was, I still have to do work to it. I need some more sand paper and some filler but the bodywork has started to an extent.

Edit: Here is the pic of the area from which the applique was removed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Ordered some parts, nothing to substantial, my tailgate has either not worked since day 1 or like in the last picture has been held up with a ratchet strap. I finally ordered all new components, they should be here next week. Over the winter I will more than likely do the suspension stuff aka my drop and all new suspension/steering/tires parts. Then I will be doing the go-fast bits after that.

Last edited:

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I'm super stoked to watch you build this@!!!!!
Thanks dude, it won't be nearly as cool as yours nor as fast of a build as yours lol. I have to do things in stages as we have other obligations than me going all out on a truck build like I did my last one. Dropped 10k in like 2 months on my last truck and I ended up selling it for peanuts

Idle Serge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any plans for the 454 Wheels?

Solid build! I need to do some reading up on options for the rear. There is so much to do to these rigs lol

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Any plans for the 454 Wheels?

Solid build! I need to do some reading up on options for the rear. There is so much to do to these rigs lol
They will be sold. I have no use for em. They currently have 31's on them too lol. The wheels themselves are in decent condition, I just will have a need for a staggard setup for tires that I want to run.

Last edited: