95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
When you cut up a decently expensive part from another project to fabricate something for a current project you get the following

What I started with(Classic Dash panel for a 80-86 F series truck ~$320):
You must be registered for see images attach

Midway process:

The cluster aspect of it will be here tomorrow now thanks to @Wh4t3v3rs for sending me a cluster! It is cut oversized currently for a reason as I will be modding the 95+ cluster to fit the panel that I have cut out. I will have roughly $400 into my gauge setup with all the gauges which is $200 cheaper than the "cheapest" 95+ aftermarket gauge setup. And no that does not include the initial cost of the panel when I bought it for my Ford 5yrs ago now.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm excited!!! I think its gonna be dope!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Got a little bit done on a short break from work. I can't find my damn dremel so I had to use my angle grinder to trim it lol.

The lens will be coming off. Come to find out I could have bought a panel from Classic Dash for ~$130 lol.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a little bit done on a short break from work. I can't find my damn dremel so I had to use my angle grinder to trim it lol.

The lens will be coming off. Come to find out I could have bought a panel from Classic Dash for ~$130 lol.
Always the last to know!!! haha I'll fabricate something in a car only to have someone ask me why I didn't just order it from so and so.... Well ****, I didn't know! haha

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
So I took out the drop in bed liner today while on lunch and found the following... Which I was surprised it was not worse.

DS:

PS:

The wheel wells are the only rust, so I am going to just be replacing them, seam sealing them and doing a spray in liner.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be doing a spray in liner as well when the bed is done, we used MonstaLiner brand on my BIL's square, sprayed it rather than rolling it, and it turned out great.
Nice flag btw...