95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Yep I fixed it. If need be I will still replace it. I need to find a freeze plug to fit the speedometer gear(bullet) hole. Replace the bushing at the end of the housing as well as the seal. I also need to take it to work and use the hot tank parts washer.

You must be registered for see images attach

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
More new parts.....

L96 50lb E85 injectors(good for 500hp)
Rear Axle brake lines and braided hose

I also have an OEM front driveshaft u-joint that is free to anyone who wants it(pay shipping).

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Got to thinking. I really don't want to spend hundreds on gauges when I already have torque pro. So I am debating using an android tablet a Bluetooth dongle and Torque Pro for gauges. @Wh4t3v3rs you think this would work?

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see why that wouldn't work, with the exception of an analog shift light, fuel pressure under hood, and analog tach, you should be good.....im sure you have your favorites, but those three are super important and shouldn't be wireless! Imo

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Have the FPR w/gauge under hood already ,the Tach I will look into probably still run a 3-3/8" one, and I'll see about the shift light unsure of the ability to run one with the Glide and B&M shifter.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
So upon tearing into the current Powerglide transmission I found that it has the 1.82 ratio gear set in it. Which the planetary is stamped steel and can only hold 350-400hp. And since I am planning 450-500hp or more I needed to find the 1.76 gear set to swap in. And everywhere I am seeing has used sets for $200+. I however have friends who horde parts. I am getting another complete PG Trans with the 1.76 ratio gear set for $50.