95-00 Gauge Cluster Font

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I received an email back and was told that unfortunately they will need a font name. Otherwise I will have to select from the custom fonts available.

****, that sucks. They used to tell you. I wonder if some pos threw a fit cause something was off and ruined it for everyone.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
****, that sucks. They used to tell you. I wonder if some pos threw a fit cause something was off and ruined it for everyone.
It does. I would be fine with a little variation. Shoot, even the autometer font they use isn't a perfect match, but the gauge will be mounted away from the cluster so it won't be as noticeable.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It does. I would be fine with a little variation. Shoot, even the autometer font they use isn't a perfect match, but the gauge will be mounted away from the cluster so it won't be as noticeable.

Did you look through the site yet to build your own? I used the revolution series I believe. The font I chose was pretty close to what your looking for. Go on my build link and there's pics of the gauges up close and mounted.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you look through the site yet to build your own? I used the revolution series I believe. The font I chose was pretty close to what your looking for. Go on my build link and there's pics of the gauges up close and mounted.
The eurostyle would look similar ifnit didn't have the skew to the text.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may have found it. I searched Eurostile and found that it's very similar, then I came across this version of the Eurostile font and it looks to be a very close match!

You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Childs

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the font, or at least a font similar to the one used on our gauge clusters for the numbers?
I am looking at ordering a Speedhut transmission temperature gauge since I can order one with red backlighting and a clear needle to match my esky gauges with red leds.
I contacted Autometer about ordering their factory match gauge with the options I want, and they said that I can not custom order one.

You must be registered for see images attach
Not sure about the font. Just wondering why your 95 tachometer reads 6000 rpm? I am not familiar with Esky. Is that a retrofit or another cluster from a later model? I would like a higher tach in my 95 but keep the oem look.

Hobie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure about the font. Just wondering why your 95 tachometer reads 6000 rpm? I am not familiar with Esky. Is that a retrofit or another cluster from a later model? I would like a higher tach in my 95 but keep the oem look.
Must be a vortec cluster variant? Never had a 95 cluster, but all of my 96+ clusters have 6k techs. Also, the rev limiter was increased slightly with the vortecs I believe