95-00 Gauge Cluster Font

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure about the font. Just wondering why your 95 tachometer reads 6000 rpm? I am not familiar with Esky. Is that a retrofit or another cluster from a later model? I would like a higher tach in my 95 but keep the oem look.
It's a cluster from a 2000 Escalade, I never have paid attention to the tach on the 95 model trucks to notice they don't go as high. I'll have to look at that!
I ordered my Speedhut gauge on Friday and caught their 20% off black friday sale too. I'm looking forward to seeing it come in.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And here it is! I'm using the autometer gauge pod and a speedhut gauge. The gauge fits very snugly in place without the locking ring. The threaded locking ring is too big to line up on the gauge housing within the pod. The tight fit will not allow it to come out any time soon. I may hot glue around it just for added security and peace of mind.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And here it is! I'm using the autometer gauge pod and a speedhut gauge. The gauge fits very snugly in place without the locking ring. The threaded locking ring is too big to line up on the gauge housing within the pod. The tight fit will not allow it to come out any time soon. I may hot glue around it just for added security and peace of mind.

It'll be fine with out glue. I ran a dual gauge pillar mount pod with speedhut for a while until I changed mine to what it is now.