95-00 Gauge Cluster Font

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the font, or at least a font similar to the one used on our gauge clusters for the numbers?
I am looking at ordering a Speedhut transmission temperature gauge since I can order one with red backlighting and a clear needle to match my esky gauges with red leds.
I contacted Autometer about ordering their factory match gauge with the options I want, and they said that I can not custom order one.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have speedhut gauges. They're awesome. Send this pic to speedhut in an email and they'll help you out.
I do not see an image. We have speedhut gauges in my grandpa's 1940 chevy and they're awesome!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The pic you posted of the gauge cluster. Send that pic to speed hut. They can tell you the font
Oh, I did and they told me that they needed the name of the font. Which that was through the online chat too. Maybe I'll send them an email instead.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh, I did and they told me that they needed the name of the font. Which that was through the online chat too. Maybe I'll send them an email instead.

Try emailing it. I forget the guys name you need to talk to. For the most part they are all good experienced guys. The grandson of the original auto meter creator owns speedhut

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try emailing it. I forget the guys name you need to talk to. For the most part they are all good experienced guys. The grandson of the original auto meter creator owns speedhut
I emailed them. Hopefully they can take the image and use the numbers to design the numbers to go on the gauge if nothing else. I'm sure they've done a custom set of gauges this font before.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I emailed them. Hopefully they can take the image and use the numbers to design the numbers to go on the gauge if nothing else. I'm sure they've done a custom set of gauges this font before.
I'm positive they have. I think they have a gauge cluster in this same font on the gallery tab of their site.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm positive they have. I think they have a gauge cluster in this same font on the gallery tab of their site.
I received an email back and was told that unfortunately they will need a font name. Otherwise I will have to select from the custom fonts available.