94 Service Manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treble

Reaction score
What's the difference between these service manuals and which is the best for my truck

You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The top and bottom ones really don't apply to your truck. The middle one is part of a set, so it will be useful on its own, but it's incomplete.

The 1994 set:
1994 C/K Truck Service Manual
1994 C/K Truck Driveability, Emissions, and Electrical Diagnosis Manual
1994 Light Duty Truck Unit Repair Manual

The Unit Repair manual has a little bit of S10 assemblies in it, but is mostly C/K.

The Diesel Supplement could be considered #4 out of the set but isn't needed unless of course you had a diesel engine.

The P/G manual not useful for you at all since it's for the vans / step vans / motorhome chassis.

I'd skip paying $40 for that one book - if you keep an eye out you'll find all three for around $100 or so. They really are good manuals; better than anything aftermarket, but as with pretty much any manual they are not 100% complete or accurate. Still the best available, though.

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It's always cool to find someone has gone to the trouble to upload electronic copies of manuals. For the jobs where it doesn't make sense to cash up for printed copies, they're awesome! For me though I have a hard time looking at manuals online; I don't know why but it just doesn't make sense to my brain.. especially when it comes to wiring diagrams.

I've cashed up for the 1994 C/K manual set (actually from a member here? or maybe years prior on FSC) .. and the 2006 300 SRT8 (HUGE stack; stupid complicated cars.) I kinda want to get a set for the 2006 Silverados but waiting for the right deal to come along.

Richard