94 c1500 prerunner...er kinda.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Which leads to this week. 2 days ago i had a running, driving, working truck. Drove it to a buddys house to collect my engine hoist and before the engine had a chance to cool down, it was getting pulled out. The block was still warm after it was out completely!

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Currently working on sorting through all the unnecessary wiring and doing my best to keep it clean. I have almost all of the engine wires segregated out from the rest of the harness. With only a Chilton manual at hand for wiring diagrams its a bit challenging. But it doesnt seem to bad.

Reaction score
Hello, great build, everything came out clean, I'm doing the same thing to my truck I just piched up (well I picked it up in 12/2017), I have a 1988 Chevy C3500 Dually W/ 454 TBI Motor (Pumped), W/ TH-400 tranny out of a motorhome with stright cut gears, I have 60 plus hours in hogging out the heads alone not counting everything else but I want to make it a 4x4 and I'm trying to find out what solid axel front ent I can drop in my rear is a full floater 14 bolt 8 lug, I have Doud Throutly Headers with the drivers side tube bent for the drive shaft drop, would you know what front solid front axel would work

Grantk

Reaction score
Every prerunner needs a center console and a fancy shifter. And everyone knows how much the factory cup holders suck. I again was gifted with a Winter's Sidewinder shifter and began constructing a sturdy console to mount it in. Using 3/4" square tube i built a frame. Then using 1/8" aluminum sheet, paneled the top and sides. I had left over carpet from the sub project so i used it on the sides of the console.

What shifter did you use and does it work good.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OP hasn't been active on this site since 2017. Updates and answers aren't very likely.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RCSB91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like a bad ass build, keep up the good work man