93 Burb Sub Box and Amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Definitely been done before, but wanted to post my amp and sub location in my truck. Made brackets to mount the amp to the sliding part of the seat and added enough slack in the cables so everything can still articulate normally. 4 channel amp with 2 bridged for the sub and the other 2 for Q Logic 6.5" kick panels up front. Sounds great and looks unobtrusive in my opinion.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s what I was afraid of. I can build one but was feeling lazy and didn’t want to. But, yours looks super nice.
Man I'm just throwing this out there. I have some pretty good experience with box design and construction if you would like to have that box built and shipped. I have good references on here and pics if interested .

My apologies for the fork in the thread!!

BigBlockBill

Reaction score
Man I'm just throwing this out there. I have some pretty good experience with box design and construction if you would like to have that box built and shipped. I have good references on here and pics if interested .

My apologies for the fork in the thread

My apologies for the fork in the thread!!
I’m just going to go with a powered 8”. Saves a lot of work across the board. I don’t need door rat telling base, just some.