92' Looooong Work in Progress-Waiting to get back stateside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kuzikan

Reaction score
So I'll start out by saying, i've owned the truck since I was 16. At the age of 18, i started doing small things to it, shaved stake pockets, doors, tailgate, antenna, 3rd brake light, roll pan, and body seams. Then I joined the Air Force and I went overseas for the past 7 years where my truck has sat and pretty much rotted away, it stayed at the parents house where they have no idea how to take care of it and it sat under a tree(all bad things). I'm now within 4 months of being back in Merica' and getting excited about working on it again. Going to first get the rear re-done as when I first got it done I rushed the guy because of joining the Air Force. It's got a KP 6 Link on it, but time has paid it's toll on it. The welds are solid but not everything is 100% straight or how i'd like it. The tanks sit to low in the back, so the drain plugs scrape when fully laid out. Lots of small things that need to be fixed. I recently went home for the first time in 6 years and got it back running, only thing I had time for.

Needs bodywork work re-done
New interior pieces(headliner, door panels etc.)
Rear re-worked
actually be painted one color primer...
Switch from Chevy to GMC front end w/ 30 bar billet
Rims will come later

Long story...long way to go, long time to get there.

Anyways, enough words...heres pics.

Just finally getting it running(first drive in 6 yrs)
You must be registered for see images attach

kuzikan

Reaction score
Thanks man! It's my pleasure... I love my job!
You must be registered for see images

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Sick looking truck. I'd love to have one bagged, but I went the other direction. SOMEDAY I guess lol

Oh, and thanks for your service. Always nice to see some more Blue on the page. (Hence the screen name lol)

kuzikan

Reaction score
Cool man, agreed def the way to go(Air Force). I'm getting stationed in Illinois. First stateside base...first was Mildenahll in England then Kadena in Okinawa, Japan. Pretty stoked to get back and start working on it again.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I have a bunch of friends from Kadena, alot are deployed with me right now. Scott AFB, I reckon? My fiance's cousin is there right now, works Logistics. Might have to swim in from the last I heard lol Can't wait to see the truck and the progress you make with it.