92 bagged project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a full day in on the truck today and got the bed on and engine out. Don't mind my rough box side it will be getting a new one on the passenger side. Had to roll the lips on the box to clear the wheels but may narrow the diff a half inch on each side to jist give me some more clearance, all the raised bed mounts worked good.
You must be registered for see images attach

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
This is awesome. Most of the ones I've seen just cut a hole in the bed around the step notch; some build a hump, but this is some quality stuff here. Can't wait to see the updates.

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't had much time to work on the truck lately, but have been waiting to make a decision on switching to a 454 motor as I have access to a 91 454. Not 100 percent sure yet if I want to do it. The truck I would be getting it from has everything I would need other than a diff to handle the power of a 454 and of course would be rebuilding and boosting the power of the 454. I'll update when I know more.

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well got this pulled out the other day and ready to start tearing it apart and rebuilding it.