92 bagged project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had some time so started to layout and design front inner wheel tubs, they will have hood hinge pockets as well as a pocket for the wiring harness to the computer
You must be registered for see images attach

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice! I am about to run a similar setup. Are you running the 22x11's in the rear? I assume the fronts are 20x8s yeah? Looks killer so far. Cant wait to see more updates.

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! I am about to run a similar setup. Are you running the 22x11's in the rear? I assume the fronts are 20x8s yeah? Looks killer so far. Cant wait to see more updates.

They are the 22x9 if I went to the 11 I would have probably had to move my link bars inside the frame rail. The next truck I build will be done 100 percent different but this is my first go at it, so should be fine for being able to cruise to shows and around town

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turning out badass keep it up! Do you have pics of the front setup?

I dont have any pics of the front, its just cups and then dehumped the lower control arms, I am going to cut 1/2" off the upper cups and change to the 2500 dominator bags

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found a nice set of low back bucket seats for the truck. Haven't been doing much on truck lately other than collecting parts.