92 bagged project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my 92 1500 2wd shortbox, i have bagged the front using cups and stock control arms that have been dehumped. Dominator 2600 bags. The rear will run a thorbros parallel 4 link with 2600 bags as well. Running 20 inch us mags ramblers upfront and 22s in the back. Looking to build a show truck out of it just not sure what other mods I'm gonna do at the moment. Will try to update as I go and when I remember.
You must be registered for see images attach

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a bagged 92. Go ahead and pie cut the frame and jotch for tie rods, itll save headache down the road. Also if you plan on having it down for a while reloacte wiring harness plugs and tub it. Any questions feel free to ask. I included a pic of my 92 c1500 and my 95 tahoe

J4d320

Reaction score
I had a bagged 92. Go ahead and pie cut the frame and jotch for tie rods, itll save headache down the road. Also if you plan on having it down for a while reloacte wiring harness plugs and tub it. Any questions feel free to ask. I included a pic of my 92 c1500 and my 95 tahoe
would love to see your build pictures for the tahoe, if you have any?

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally got back to working on the truck and have the back all mocked up and ready to install the 4 link, I will install the notch and bags after I have the 4 link bars attached as it just worked out for my ride height and everything to tack the axke to the frame

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, nice looking garage. Need to see more pics of it.

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, nice looking garage. Need to see more pics of it.

This is my bosses shop that I work in. You can check out my Instagram page @needham15 there is more pics of the shop on there. I just work on his own personal collection of vehicles

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

finally got the four link all setup and notches welded in. Must say pretty happy with how everything went and how it looks now that it's on the ground. Makes me want to attempt to do a stock floor body drop.