91 RCLB Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LS10

Reaction score
Well this is the first post on this site for me. Been looking around at a few builds for a little while so figured throw up my build. Not quite to the build part but got a ton of parts and still buying. Bought this thing from my dad has 260k and still runs strong, still has facotry 350/700r4.

We are going to bag it and motor swap it. I have done motor swaps before but never bagged anything. That is why this is in this thread and not the motor one. Figure get more helpful hints here. Not sure if going with a 22" or 17", either way be the same baggin it because overall tire height be the same. Got must of the stuff for the bags already little list of what i have chime in on anything i missed.
Most all was bought from Illusive Fab

HD 4 link universal
8 1/2 SMC valves
AVS 7 switch
SS-Re 8s for rear
ss-Re 7s for front
step notch
front upper cups
upper and lower rear bag mounts
Michigan Metal Works control arms
York 210 (still need clutch and fittings)
1/2 air line
165/200 pressure switch
check valve

Well now the motor part
Picked up a complete l96 6.0 with VVT
Gonna run a H3 Alpha oil pan for extra ground clearance (left over from other LS swaps)
Not sure what trans. gonna be a 4l80 (most likley) or a 6l90 all depends on what i find price wise on them.

The motor swap is the part i not worried about, this be the 4th LS swap we have done. Just a few more things to figure out on this one since it is a Gen 4 motor and my other swaps was Gen 3s.

Over all plans is to make it look just the same just slammed and a tire waster.

LS10

Reaction score
Well see lot of interest guessing since i have one post nobody thinks this is for real. i know on forum most come in and say a bunch of bs so figure throw up some pics.

ended up with a 6l90e trans.
You must be registered for see images attach

here trans fitting

couple pics of motor it is a l96 from 2010 2500hd

and some pics of air ride parts dont have pic of york 210 or the MMW arms.

and since a little background on the screen name. 98 sonoma 5.3 built 4l60e 3200 stall lowered 5-7 on c5 18x9.5 wagon wheels. DD

LS10

Reaction score
What shocks do most run?
will cab have to be cut for drive shaft to clear to lay?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
awesome another rclb on here! welcome to the forum I can't answer your couple questions as I don't know. however I can't wait to follow this build, and I'm seriously excited to see another rclb getting some love!

Sent from my static android

LS10

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. hoping somebody with a long bed chime in on this thing. still dont know if i going to have to cut bed floor out for drive shaft, or the cab. like i said the whole motor swap parts doesn't bother me at all just first one im bagging.