90's retro makeover/restore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Do you have any of the dually hotwheels to sell? @HotWheelsBurban
I think I still have some, I'll get back to you Wednesday morning. The box they're in is at my shop building across town, and I'm slammed with work tomorrow ( so I can be off the rest of the week! Big show in Austin, Texas this weekend). I'm pretty sure that I at least have the OG one that's similar to the one in the protector case in the picture. (That one is a rare variant that has a different style of stripe on the side, and it's the only one I've run across...so it's not for sale). I might have some others if 618 hasn't bought them all....

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I still have some, I'll get back to you Wednesday morning. The box they're in is at my shop building across town, and I'm slammed with work tomorrow ( so I can be off the rest of the week! Big show in Austin, Texas this weekend). I'm pretty sure that I at least have the OG one that's similar to the one in the protector case in the picture. (That one is a rare variant that has a different style of stripe on the side, and it's the only one I've run across...so it's not for sale). I might have some others if 618 hasn't bought them all....
Alright thanks thatll be awesome. I may have to talk to 618 if he bought them all ha

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
That dark aqua in the case is nice one there’s a place “market of sorts” in Lansing,MI “which is about 1 hr away” has one booth that has all sorts of new/old hot wheels the whole booth! I know the next time “we” wife n kids go me n my boy will have to spend a long minute checking out majority of them!

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Griots garage has really good products and you can sign up for free for they catalog best of show spray wax is bomb and a easy way to juice your tires are aerosol can tire spray but over spray is the downside. lol but I’m not 1000 but I’m a good 85-90% and eventually will be a shoe in! Lol but as much work you’re putting into this ride you might need to go get it machined an ceramic coated! But Send me pics if it ends up being a minute for your updates an final update!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Might sound weird but alot of the odd stuff does work best. i believe it lol. But these are polished aluminum and not chrome. so ill have to clear them or keep polishing them but they was less then $800
Talk to @kennythewelder about polishing aluminum. He has some tips on wheels and trim, on his white 97 ecsb. Beautiful truck, everything aluminum on it is polished.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was a young kid in the 90s. The cool as hell lowered C3500 crew cab duallys always fascinated me. I wanna do one of my own someday.
I was a grown @$$ man in the 90's and they had the same effect. Bought my first static one in 96, it was a 95. The one I have now is number 4.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Alright thanks thatll be awesome. I may have to talk to 618 if he bought them all ha
I'm trying to buy them all!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake rogers