88 GMC Trail/DD Rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Solid94, I don't wanna make any premature promises seeing that bad luck is my only luck but absolutely. Come hell or high water this ***** is gettin done :evillol:

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. Never heard of WFO. I pretty much ordered absolutely everything through ORD already. Seen a lot of their stuff in action at various W.E.Rock and KOH events at Rausch Creek and seen the abuse their stuff can take so I figured why not.

They put together this beast for Peterson's Ultimate Adventure this year. Kinda what I'm aiming for except I'm gonna try to keep the bed for a while and I'm on an EMS budget...
You must be registered for see images attach

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea ORD makes some good stuff. I believe they just came out with their SAS kit with in the last year. I want to do their shackle flip kit soon for articulation. Dirtyhick turned me onto WFO and I love the work Trevor and his crew does and a plus side to me is that it's only a 2 hour drive from my house to their shop. So what size tires, size lift, and gears are you shooting for?

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Original plan was 4 link, 40s and a low COG but yet again horrible luck and an EMS budget won that battle. Kinda copying the UA rig which is 6" total suspension, trimming and 40s. Chris from ORD gave me the low down on the rig when I asked for more specs. The front is 3" in the hangers, 3" 47" leafs. Rear is a 6" shackle in the stock configuration with 6" 64" springs if I can recall. Keeps things nice and low and offers more droop than up travel. Gears I'm leaning towards 5.13s.

Reaction score
yea i been dickin around for a month and a half or so installing ords kit on my 1/2 ton ex dd. its a very nice kit id recommend to anyone.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good to see you are finally getting closer to SAS'ing this bad boy.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. Never heard of WFO. I pretty much ordered absolutely everything through ORD already. Seen a lot of their stuff in action at various W.E.Rock and KOH events at Rausch Creek and seen the abuse their stuff can take so I figured why not.

They put together this beast for Peterson's Ultimate Adventure this year. Kinda what I'm aiming for except I'm gonna try to keep the bed for a while and I'm on an EMS budget...
You must be registered for see images attach

That truck is awesome!!! Linked suspension for the motherf%^king win! Thats a sweet rig.