'88 C1500 Build Thread (So far)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I did a quick google and didnt find my truck but I did find this which is pretty much what my truck will look like one of these days..... im in love

You must be registered for see images attach

White walls?

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL so a frankenstein of all your trucks :p but yeah she's pretty f*kin low hahahaha. yeah i tend to research the sh*t outa everything before i do anything, and im SURE i have come across it more than once. during this process is actually how i came across this forum, and everyone on here was so informative and pretty damn correct on all their information. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK EVERYONE!!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Never been a fan of white wall :Shrug: Except on much older cars....

:slap: ive been wanting white walls since day one of my build. I just have to wait till my tires wear out since they are practically brand new..... also OP sorry for jacking your thread.... you do have a sick thruckand im sooglad to see somebody else showing a longbed some love

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha its not a jack its fine, i have a build thread. technically my truck is 25 years old (classic status!!) arguement, invalid. :p jk jk i understand the old t-buckets with the whitewalls, even up to the 50's led sleds. i didnt expect a 88-98 chevy to look good whitewalled!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:slap: ive been wanting white walls since day one of my build. I just have to wait till my tires wear out since they are practically brand new.....

This is what Charles recommended for me.... sell current tires and buy new ones :lol: