'88 C1500 Build Thread (So far)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man I thought it looked better as well! Lol yes it was an RDS sticker in my back window. Removed as I have a hatred over stickers. Not sure what it is, maybe its the sticky gooey nastyness they leave behind, but I definitely hate them! LOL

YES! New mirrors and tint next set of days off!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ya know with the number of canadians starting to crop up on here...we should seriously give some thought to having some sort of gathering..

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"Hey do you know Jerry? He lives in Canada!" -_- my trip to the Mall of America, actually got asked this!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Hey I know Jerry from Canada....

Welcome to the site, love the truck, those rims are something else with that blue!
Plan on painting it blue again? Just darker?
If so maybe kick around the idea of color matched newer style mirrors aswell as colormatch grill? Or go billet chrome to match the rims?

I like the truck that's for sure!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Screw those mirrors, get some 95+ sport mirrors!!!

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yes the plan is to go blue again, I was considering silver until I saw the rims on the truck :p And yes, a shade or two darker is the plan! I'll think about the body matching, but I was strongly considering black ;):Good or Bad:
I want to keep chrome to a minimum however, I am worried it will take away from the rims, and my massive tach!