'88 C1500 Build Thread (So far)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
This is what Charles recommended for me.... sell current tires and buy new ones :lol:

My tires wont bring what a new set of white walls will cost me and I dont have any backup wheels/tires to use while I was doing the switch

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol who isnt good at destroying a few sets of perfectly good rubber :p my camaro has a line lock (ex drag car) and i swear to god if tires last more than a season im doing something right! or wrong? :p to be debated

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
lol who isnt good at destroying a few sets of perfectly good rubber :p my camaro has a line lock (ex drag car) and i swear to god if tires last more than a season im doing something right! or wrong? :p to be debated

My right front lasted for 2 days before I punctured the sidewall in the mud :lol:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think I've beat everyones record with this screw up :lol:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I beat you all! I had one of the wheels fall off our POS Ford pickup just an hour or two after a tire change

Got to ride on the front hub for a little while while the wheel went for a little stroll without me, haha