88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm located in the central part of the state, about 2.5 hours northwest of the twin cities! Where abouts the state are you from?

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im in white bear lake about 10 minutes north of st paul. To bad your not closer, it would be nice to have someone to help wrenching on the truck with!

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
harness with 4 hi mod? 30292 also what brand HID do you use? im using XENTEC. reviews are bad on them but they have been good to me over 6 or so months with just one ballast going bad.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
harness with 4 hi mod? 30292 also what brand HID do you use? im using XENTEC. reviews are bad on them but they have been good to me over 6 or so months with just one ballast going bad.

The Heavy Duty Headlight Harness with the 4-High feature would be $95.99 Shippped!

As far as HID's go, I'm currently running 3 sets of Xentrec HID's personally in my 94' GMC. I've been running the HID's my high beam set for over a year now, with absolutely no problems!

Chevyman96

Reaction score
Thank you Baron.Got the harness installed with new headlight buckets and HID low beam lights.Works perfect.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Just found this topic via a google search. Will def be interested in getting one of these harnesses with the high 4 mod soon! What is the high 6 however? Just an add on to allow fog light use in high beam?
Also do you make or can you make a harness for 2 headlight trucks like the w/t models? I would be interested in one for my Dodge which uses the 2 6054 headlights like the gm work truck models with the H4 style headlight plugs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.