88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
but based on all these positive feeback everyone is leaving come tax return i may be purchasing me a set

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im not sure if its his living or not......but i think the benefits of the harness are worth the money

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
A lot of it is the components and wire used. He uses 12ga Marine grade wiring to make the harness and 40 amp relays. Plus GM Weather pak connectors. Overall this harness is built to do work! I know this because i have a custom made one from him for Rehab and the only reason its not on the truck atm is because i ran out of good weather to install it. The one i got is beefy as hell it weighed in at 5lbs. But yes Baron makes his living building stuff like this as well as working on custom vehicles so that factors into his pricing as well.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why is the harness so expensive? It looks pretty simple and cheap to make, im not saying i could make one but ive had a some electrical classes and i dont think it would be to bad.

The price is where it's at, because of the quality of materials used within the harness's. These harness's are not cheap to make, because I don't skimp on any of the components used. 95% of all the components within these harness's are products of the United States of America, not cheap imported stuff. The wire is USA made 12 gauge marine grade wire, the shrink tubing is american made, the electrical tape used is american made, the conduit is american made, the ring terminals are american made, and the list goes on! When you purchase one of my harness's, you know that your getting a high quality product that is going to perform exactly how it's described too, and will last the life of the truck and then some; guarenteed! :handshake:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
The price is where it's at, because of the quality of materials used within the harness's. These harness's are not cheap to make, because I don't skimp on any of the components used. 95% of all the components within these harness's are products of the United States of America, not cheap imported stuff. The wire is USA made 12 gauge marine grade wire, the shrink tubing is american made, the electrical tape used is american made, the conduit is american made, the ring terminals are american made, and the list goes on! When you purchase one of my harness's, you know that your getting a high quality product that is going to perform exactly how it's described too, and will last the life of the truck and then some; guarenteed! :handshake:

Very well explained Baron. I knew i was on the right track with my response. Btw..check your pms

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol everybody has to make a living somehow man.....if he did it any cheaper it probably wouldnt be worth his time and effort

oh, well i didnt know if it was his living or not. But if it is then thats more understandable.

I don't solely make my living off these harness's, I am the Co-Owner of VH Coachworks. We are a full automotive custom fab shop, I'm a custom car builder and fabricator by trade. We do everything in house (Metal work, paint, body, interior, motors, drivetrain, suspension, audio, electrical, etc etc) with the exception of exhaust. You name it, we've done it or we can do it! We originally started out by manufacturing Limousines for 19 years, and now we build, modify, and work on custom cars and trucks. So anyone that was wanting to know what I do for a living, now you do! :)

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
why is the harness so expensive? It looks pretty simple and cheap to make, im not saying i could make one but ive had a some electrical classes and i dont think it would be to bad.

They aren't that expensive? The actual harness is a good deal for what you get.

When you buy a harness from someone like Baron remember what all you're getting.

Quality made product with TONS of positive feed back from people with the exact same truck as yours.

A product that has been tested time and time again and is proven to work.

A guarantee. If the harness has a problem, (very unlikely since they are hand made and not mass produced by machines) that's on Baron's shoulders.

When you buy the product, you're not just buying materials. Your buying materials, Baron's time, his liability, his R&D. When you make a product, you've got to pay for the raw materials, you've got an overhead for electricity, heat, and tooling, because I'm sure he's not making them outside in his front yard, and you've got to pay insurance incase anything happens as a result of that product.

When you look at it that way, the price of the harness is one hell of a deal!

Last edited:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol everybody has to make a living somehow man.....if he did it any cheaper it probably wouldnt be worth his time and effort

oh, well i didnt know if it was his living or not. But if it is then thats more understandable.

They aren't that expensive? The actual harness is a good deal for what you get.

When you buy a harness from someone like Baron remember what all you're getting.

Quality made product with TONS of positive feed back from people with the exact same truck as yours.

A product that has been tested time and time again and is proven to work.

A guarantee. If the harness has a problem, that's on Baron's shoulders.

When you buy the product, you're not just buying materials. Your buying materials, Baron's time, his liability, his R&D. When you make a product, you've got to pay for the raw materials, you've got an overhead for electricity, heat, and tooling, because I'm sure he's not making them outside in his front yard, and you've got to pay insurance incase anything happens as a result of that product.

When you look at it that way, the price of the harness is one hell of a deal!

Thank you for your post Jack, that is very well put.

Like Jack said, when you buy one of my harness's your getting a guarentee from me. A guarentee that it will work and perfrom flawlessly with literally almost any headlight set up you want to run! I've sold hundreds of these harness's, and not a single ONE has ever had an issue with it. That is all part of the product that you buy, a guarentee that you will have the best headlight harness possible and one that is MUCH safer and MUCH better built with BETTER quality materials then the OEM harness. Any of you guys can ask anyone who has one of my harness on there truck, if anyone ever has had a question installing the harness or just a question on headlights or anything else, I'm also willing to help out and make sure that every one of your questions gets answered!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
From the reviews I've read and pictures I've seen, it looks like a great product. If I didn't do my own electrical work, I would buy one myself. The stock headlight wiring in GMT400 trucks is complete junk.

I kept melting my headlight switches from both 90watt halogen lowbeams. Harnesses like this prevent that from happening.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well thank you mean grean. I belivive il put 45 bucks aside from this paycheck, and 50 from my next pay check and order one in the near future. After all, I love american made products :)

Status
Not open for further replies.