88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I'm going to chop it down a little bit. You remember how much you cut?

Honestly no, I don't. The rear leg needs to be cut. I would say about 1-1 1/2". I left enough on the bottom cut portion so that there was a tab so i could drill it and to bolt it back together. I didn't weld it

Hopefully you can tell what I mean in these pics...

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from a rotary payphone

Last edited:

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly no, I don't. The rear leg needs to be cut. I would say about 1-1 1/2". I left enough on the bottom cut portion so that there was a tab so i could drill it and to bolt it back together. I didn't weld it

Hopefully you can tell what I mean in these pics...

Thanks for the pictures and help. See if I can make it work.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Agree. These look great. Nice find!

Has anyone thought about using the air ride riser from a tractor trailer seat? I would probablly have to lose the electric option due to the added hight. As much as I drive my truck, I thought it would be nice..
Tried in a 95 burban they were too tall they hit the roof... Even the low ride air seat bottom cushion is 11inches from the floor ... And that's the measurement of the one in my kenworth with a flat floor any brackets would add to that.

Last edited: