88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom_h

Reaction score
hmm -- do 60/40/flipdown/armrest seats, from GMT800 ext cabs, readily install and bolt to the older GMT400 risers?

Salvaged GMT800 seats , being newer, are more plentiful and in generally better condition. I dont mind paying a bit more to avoid the expense of re-upholstering.

Harder to find this stuff in So Calif, at times it seems 90% of the vehicles are look-alike toyotas, nissans, & kias.

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've found a set of 2000 Bonneville black leather seats for $100 includes the rear bench, even though i don't need it. Only thing I see being a problem is the integrated seat belt. Is there any way around this or can they be removed? I believe this is the last year the seats would fit, correct?
You must be registered for see images attach

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
92sierra. you has a thirdgen? pics?
and you could delete your seat belts now since those seats have them integrated. id like to see them when they are done. my issue is the armrest i like putting my arm somewhere.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd like to do a 60/40 in my truck, but it's hard finding maroon! I had a bench in there and then went to buckets and a console, now I kind of miss having a bench!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
4th Gen. Trans Am WS6 bucket seats. (everything will be recovered, dyed, painted in another color after the air ride goes on)

i took the headrests off since i'm tall, with the seats all the way back, the headrests rub the back glass.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That looks awesome DeWayne! Everything looks great as is, throw a carpet in it and call it good.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4th Gen. Trans Am WS6 bucket seats. (everything will be recovered, dyed, painted in another color after the air ride goes on)

i took the headrests off since i'm tall, with the seats all the way back, the headrests rub the back glass.

looks awesome,, and those seats are sooooooo comfy