88-94 Chevy/GMC Back Up Camera Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn it I want one, especially if it can be wired to be on all the time while driving?

im sure it could, bc he said for the power wire youd wire it to the reverse light so id assume if you wired it to something thats always powered or even to a switch then switch to power then you should be able to turn it on or off with the flip of a switch

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya you can make any system work all the time if you want. you simply put the power wire onto a ignition wire instead of the reverse power wire.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know or checked to see if the screen will fit in the mt space in our(88-94)radio-delete !!! It would be nice if it fit right in there and look pretty custom!!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Does anyone know or checked to see if the screen will fit in the mt space in our(88-94)radio-delete !!! It would be nice if it fit right in there and look pretty custom!!

Reread the original post. The Flush mounted one is for the 88-94 interior as it is mounted in a delete pocket.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How busy can you be to not answer an ad for money !!! If he is away or family stuff I do understand !!!