88/89 Sealed Beams with 94-98 Grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you do fyi ddm has coversion kits for that style light so you can put hids in em

If one were to go with these lights, they still take the 9005/9006 bulbs, so it's a non-issue.

You must be registered for see images attach

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice, yea I would def switch over. That would look so much better, atleast Id like it better. I love my grill but wouldnt get rid of that style. So what would be needed, obviously the lights and just the pig tails? or no change really to harness?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Maybe since I am new to the fullsize.. maybe explain why I am lost, but my 88 grille has a filler piece for my quad beams so there is no gap between the grille and headlights.. you convert just the grill over to the newer style with the composites.. there is no filler piece there since the composites are straight across. I see in josh's blue stepside that the newer grille he has.. has the filler pieces for his quad beam.. are they aftermarket grilles you have to get for them to have that filler piece molded on to them? I need some clarification here haha
in foreign countries they still use 4 separate lights (Not sealed beams) so the grilles have the fillers.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how can you do hid's in sealed beams you'd have to cut em up and get at em wouldn't ya?