88/89 Sealed Beams with 94-98 Grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
96twodoor is about to do his dually he can prob shed a lil more info on but I do know they take a certain bulb and can be done

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

There is my sealed beams with the 94+ grille. I have been looking around for aftermarket quad beam headlights.. Is lmctruck the only place to get a clear diamond aftermarket quad beam headlight?

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
how can you do hid's in sealed beams you'd have to cut em up and get at em wouldn't ya?

They have replaceable 9006 bulbs.

I have them on my '89. I kept the quads because I wanted it to remain looking like an '89. I sure hope an HID conversion (which I have) makes them useable.

You must be registered for see images attach

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Been contemplating trying to find a quad sealed beam setup for my 92 Blazer, think they look more like they belong in my style grille :imo: how hard it the wiring to convert?

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, those quad headlights looks really good on the 94+ grill. If my funds were good, bills come first, I WILL be doing that swap. It will have to wait til end of this year.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know they have the lights or housings from lmc to put changeable bulbs in but what I meant by HID's in sealed beams is I thought we were talking HID's in STOCK hosuings.

AS for quads as much ppl wants them mine will be up for sale as soon as I switch them.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know they have the lights or housings from lmc to put changeable bulbs in but what I meant by HID's in sealed beams is I thought we were talking HID's in STOCK hosuings.

AS for quads as much ppl wants them mine will be up for sale as soon as I switch them.

Id jump on them but Like i said above, no good til end of year lol. Plus I need to fix my high beams b/c they dont engage. lost something in the column.

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check out my profile picture, I have quad lights in my 94+ grille. It looks great, just be aware you need to trim the outside of each low beam bucket to get the grille to fit properly on top, because of the different style corner reflectors. Converting the wiring is no sweat, all the colors match up and everything.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well my truck is a little different, everything is hard wired b/c previous owner had a plow on it with a rigged up wiring kit and now everything has no pig tails

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Check out my profile picture, I have quad lights in my 94+ grille. It looks great, just be aware you need to trim the outside of each low beam bucket to get the grille to fit properly on top, because of the different style corner reflectors. Converting the wiring is no sweat, all the colors match up and everything.

or you can trim the grill like i did.