'89 SEALED BEAM SWAP OUT TO '94 COMPOSITE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motorhead327

Reaction score
Anyone done it? The housings off the 94 look like they will bolt right in to the radiator support. Will my old grill fit over the new headlights? Looks like it will.
I would like to hear from anyone who has done this. If not, what is the best conversion to LEDs for my '89 Silverado with 4 sealed beams.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
these should help do not know why ou would want to though most people would rather have glass headlights then plastic one or if they can not find them in junk yards the lmc version there are composite glass headlights offered on ebay and amazon but you have to put "glass" in the search when you look for them
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I did the opposite conversion on Frank. Very good glass-lens headlights are expensive and aren't much better than the quads.
Eventually I will install 60mm Hella projector headlights in Frank.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
If you want to learn Waaaaaaayyyyyy too much about headlights/lighting go to the candlepower forums and to Daniel Stern lighting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez