87 v 10 wheel help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Landon

Reaction score
I just bought a nice 87 v 10 truck. I've been around square bodies all my life but never in the 4x4 truck scene. Now to my problem/question...I have a set of 6 lug rally wheels off a 96 3/4 ton 2wd truck. Both are 6 lug wheels but will they fit? The bolt pattern looks the same but the 2wd wheels have a smaller opening. If they fit as far as Bs and lug pattern can I cut out the opening on the wheels to fit? I'd much rather have the 16s over the 15s if they will fit. Thanks for the help guys!!

Last edited:

1988GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They should fit and yes you can cut out the center to fit aroumd the hub. I have done it with a suburban wheel for my spare and it works just fine get it as close as you can to the hub size though you can see it, pretty noticable if its way to big a set of center caps would hide it though. Not sure why you want the 16s over 15s the tires for 15" rims are more accesable and cheaper than 16s but its your truck. Good lick and hope it helped