$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
On 20 year old truck that's the best thing to do. That's what I did when the brakes stuck on the Burb. New calipers, hoses and pads. Your calipers look like the Burb ones except maybe a little bigger. Same type of pad clips and mounting system.
Is the rotor badly grooved? Looks like it's still within spec thickness wise.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
On 20 year old truck that's the best thing to do. That's what I did when the brakes stuck on the Burb. New calipers, hoses and pads. Your calipers look like the Burb ones except maybe a little bigger. Same type of pad clips and mounting system.
Is the rotor badly grooved? Looks like it's still within spec thickness wise.
The passenger side outer surface has a significant lip on it, but they’ll survive for a while, the drivers side is in a lot better condition, but both do have acceptable thickness.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Finally got the brakes done, it stops straight as an arrow now.

This Harbor Freight vacuum brake bleeding tool really makes bleeding brakes by yourself a lot easier.
You must be registered for see images attach

Still had an acceptable amount of thickness on the pads, but....

I really didn’t like the way these cracks looked, and since I was already there, what’s $40 more?? Lol

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was $24.99. I really like Harbor Freight for the light mechanical stuff I do around the house. Their quality couldn’t hold up when I was a diesel mechanic, but they do mostly fine for the occasional stuff I do now.

Awesome. I need brakes think I'll try that. Can you leave the mc lid off when you use it?