$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Installed the center caps today! I love how it looks!

You must be registered for see images attach

My daughter insisted she sit in the truck lol

Apparently LEDs and my camera aren’t a good match.

CATman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking great!! Like the way you have changed the truck. I want to add lights to the upper marker lights on the front. You used led lights on all the marker lights & signal lights? You going to do anything to the tailights? I did similar upgrade to my interior gauge lights and interior lights.
Noticed headliner a little wet up front. Need to check the marker light seals. I never had them apart, not sure if previous owner did. On the fence about going with clear lights with Amber bulbs for the roof marker lights. Or just put led bulbs in the stock ones.

Keep up the good work!

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Looking great!! Like the way you have changed the truck. I want to add lights to the upper marker lights on the front. You used led lights on all the marker lights & signal lights? You going to do anything to the tailights? I did similar upgrade to my interior gauge lights and interior lights.
Noticed headliner a little wet up front. Need to check the marker light seals. I never had them apart, not sure if previous owner did. On the fence about going with clear lights with Amber bulbs for the roof marker lights. Or just put led bulbs in the stock ones.

Keep up the good work!
I used the LEDs in the grille corners and inside of the roof lights. I hadn’t changed over any of the turn signals yet because I still need to buy a LED flasher to avoid the hyper flash.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
This is the style tail lights I want to go with. I kinda want to do switchbacks in the stock front turn signal lenses, but I’d like to make them function as my DRLs

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Looks great, day or night! Nobody can say they can't see you at night!

How did you end up mounting the LEDs in the corner lights and in the cab lights?

I used the lights below, they actually have adhesive on the back of them. If you zoom into the cab light picture, you can see where I just stuck them to the bulb holder.

As for the corners, I used a dremel tool to open up the holes just enough to squeeze these same lights in, then I carefully sealed the hole with clear silicone, and trimmed that with a razor after it dried.

I’m also going use use the red version of these lights for the 3 lights below the tailgate once I replace the bed.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is the style tail lights I want to go with. I kinda want to do switchbacks in the stock front turn signal lenses, but I’d like to make them function as my DRLs

I like this style tails. Looks familiar:)