$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Removed the weights and threw the wheels in the bed in anticipation for new tires tomorrow, my centers finally shipped, but won’t be here till later this week at the earliest

You must be registered for see images attach

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Unsuccessfully tried to fix the exhaust leak today. According to Oreilly, this was the cat flange gasket I needed, not even close. I’ll try Advance Commercial (Carquest) tomorrow

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Huge shout out to @bluex and the guys at Carolina Truck Shop for the new tires!!! These are Paul’s pictures, but they are too awesome not to share!

The center caps are expected to be here Thursday.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Huge shout out to @bluex and the guys at Carolina Truck Shop for the new tires!!! These are Paul’s pictures, but they are too awesome not to share!

The center caps are expected to be here Thursday.

Looks awesome! What's the width of those wheels? Did you go with factory tire size for the year of the wheels?

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Looks awesome! What's the width of those wheels? Did you go with factory tire size for the year of the wheels?
I’m not sure on the width, I think they are the same as the ones you just bought. I went up a size on tires, I got 265/75R16s....factory spec is 245/75R16. But there’s absolutely no rubbing.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I just bought a Remflex gasket for my dually. It's thick, but it may take 2 to suck up the gaps in my warped flange.

This is the one I bought today, I compared it with the one I bought yesterday and there’s a sizable difference. This one will definitely work, I’ll install it one evening when it isn’t so cold lol.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
This is the one I bought today, I compared it with the one I bought yesterday and there’s a sizable difference. This one will definitely work, I’ll install it one evening when it isn’t so cold lol.

The first one looked like a low GVW gasket, those had smaller piping. 8 lugs got the bigger piping you have which is the same the 454 got.